Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Overjoyed!

This morning, after my time with the Lord, I felt that I was to visit my daughter's blog, KateRosen.blogspot.com. I was overwhelmed by her beauty and her love for her King. What greater joy could a mom have than to witness her daughter being conformed to the image of Christ? You see, I not only read her blog but I get to witness her behind the scenes. I get to experience the greatness of God as He changes hearts. I have the privilege of witnessing Kate's heart changing....I could list those changes but they are sacred. Just trust me. It's happening and oh God, I give you the glory! Her life is but a testimony to your faithfulness.

I remember when Kate was about 5 years old and I was standing in the kitchen praying to the Lord for a strategy in parenting...now I am seeing the fruit of His faithfulness. What a savior! Thank you Lord for her life and continue to draw her to your side. Fill her with your love and kindness. She is yours.

I love you Kate and treasure you.....and for those reading this post, I have 3 other wonderful children who have captivated my heart as well! I am a blessed woman!

1 comment: